Thursday, February 28, 2008

Moving

Hold your horses, I'm in the process of moving.

But, listen to this a few times:


HORSE The Band are amazing. That is one of their worst songs, and I still love it. They need to come visit down here.

This Friday, if you have your heart set on some Electro, check out Violet-O at Respectable Street.

They are worth checking out.

Oh wait, to show that HORSE the Band have talent, check these out:
This video is just plain awesome:

This is the best video with this song:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.